Varanam ayiram - stiring up emotions(a different take) ;)

Varanam Ayiram is one heck of a tamil movie.So far , in my life on earth I 've never seen such a movie(tamil),that infuences thinking and emotional patterns of adults,as well !!! So, thats a movie well-taken!!Accolades to Gautam Menon,the director!!Well,as  I was saying...it has influenced thinking patterns- it has influenced the way people look @ their lives,dads,moms,lovers..e.t.c.., I'm not gonna rant about the movie ,here and right now (I've got a better platform and a better time -valentines day ,so watch out for my feb14 post on Myworld!)

So ..back again to what I was going to say : I know people who have become so desperate to have a bf/gf just like the ones portrayed in the movie ;),so desperate to fall in love(i ,personally know few people who r like this)..A week after the movie,you could hear the movie scripts everywhere-right from being made fun of in smses to using them in convos..e.t.c., All this is okay...Recently someone I called(rather strange)used the famous movie dialogue -"Whatever happens life must go on" !
Well,there I was in madurai ,after finishing the so-called MAT exam(my practice test ,to stay in the exam mood for CAT) seeing the flash news on TV -tamil nadu govt has announced colleges shud be indefintely closed(IDC)! And boy, was I glad ! The joy however was shortlived!the hostel authorities said that my college will not shut down!!
After sometime,not letting my hopes down,I called the security person @ the gate :
Me: Hello..May I......
He:College la leave kidayadhu (No holiday for our college)
Me:But...tv la ...
He:Whatever happens college will go on 
Me:?????!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Ipo than nenachan-"Ena kodumai sir idhu" ivar kooda V1000 dialogue adikuraru,adhuvum college leave ila nu solradhukellam indha dialogue oru korrachalanu..!)
*hung up*
Padu pavi pasanga...Romba kettu poirukanga elarum Varanam ayiram pathu
College security kooda dialogue pesuraruna pathukongalain!!!! Logam romba kettu kidaku !
Btw, kashtapattu college mgt has given us leave,but it isnt IDC !We gotta go back soon :(
SPL thanks to chillibi


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed