Never imagined this day would come

I never imagined this day would come (D'oh ...I 'm repeating it again,I know..But its totally unbelievable). In the history of my history..such a day has never happened..In the 21 years of my intaking the earth's oxygen ....such a record has never been set! So its really a great honour to me and i thought I should definitely put this down in my penseive!..So here goes(nothing,actually :P ) :


I was early to class ... And made few of my pals get ready(by hollering @ them to buck up)and made people around me to come early to college(I don't like to boast..But dontcha think I'm such an Angel!! )

Hurray !! Accomplished something this new year!! :)) :D
Now,thats what I call a good start !!!!


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed