STORY BEHIND MY DATE OF BIRTH

As usual,I began my day's project lab session checking my inbox...This particular mail got me interested and i began reading about the person it said I was and I would be..So here's the excerpt :
Number 7 (thats me)
You have got the attraction to anyone out there :O , you are realistic,very confident, happy,such a talented individual with your education,music, arts, singing, and most importantly acting :) (yeuuupp!) too. You have real problems with bad temper!:O :? If you are a girl, you are popular with the subjects listed above. You give up things for your parents (oh ! Really...?). I mean you value your family status a lot, you will be in the top rank when you reach a certain age(thats great :) ). If you are a guy you are popular with girls, you are a very talented too. Most of the number 7s face lots of problems with their marriage life :(. Only a very few are happy(I'm on this list). You have everything in your life, but still always number 7s have some sort of unfullfilness, such worries all their lifetime. It's probably the Lord given you all sort of over the standard humans talents (*battling eyelashes*)and you are about to suffer in family life(*hypnotized*). So you need to get ready looking for a partner rather than waiting. If you don't, then you might end-up single(HAhahahahahahahhaha!!!! ). So take care with this issue, ok?(*As if*) You are wonderful, friendly, artistic, happy person.. You are born to contribute lots to this world!!! (Now this is what I wanna hear :D )
Your best match is 2. Good matches are 1,4 !!!
And for Number 2:Your best match is 2 ,5 ,9 no other people can put up with you !!!(Who'd wanna get stuck with some1 like that)

Anyways,Donot be prejudicied by this post- I am positively NOT a horoscope/astrological forecast beleiver !! Its just fun to have a look @ it and better fun having a laugh @ it with ur friends!
You can read the rest of this email text Here

****** Disclaimer*******
I'm not trying to serve as an excuse for other narcissistic readers to then take the quiz and have an opportunity to talk about themselves for a few seconds. Seriously, look at ourselves. We're even more inane than people who think that a horoscope that statisically applies to over 500 million people has something individual and meaningful to say about their day.Look at the pretty picture.
***********************


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed