Vada Pochey !!


Got my call letter for interview for the Common Wealth scholarship (for PG in the UK :O) It came by speed post(Some speed!!!!) .. For the interview on dec 8 @ Delhi,it reaches only today.Alright if that isn't a problem ,they are asking for some referral letters from college.Even if that is n't the problem I dunno if I'd get it (owing to stringent Placement cell conditions @ college )
The scholarship (Govt of India,HR dept)is worth loads..Pays you the whole bulk of your fees and stuff..!
Well the odds are all against poor me :(
After a brief thought I threw it away,thinking it just isn't gonna be possible for me to attend this year. Even if i got to college on dec 6 to get the 'impossible referal' ,im not sure the right people would be there on college holiday.. and well if i return successfully dec 7 flights totally booked(shortest path algorithm just isn't satisified) WHATEVER !
As i was tellin this to a friend,I said "vada pochey" to which she said"dont worry god'll give u a bigger vadai" :D

3 comments:

BECKS said...

too bad of your college.. dont worry u are sure to get something better than this

Gracelyne said...

Yea...hoping so too..
thanks 4 ur comments becks!

Gracelyne said...

testing intense debate !


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed