Christmas shopping has officially begun !

Today was great!
Hung out at the mall with a friend.. Went there to just have a look @ Planet 360 (Cool name huh?) ,the new diner there.. turns out it was pretty cool..probably got the name 360 cos there s almost a 360degrees view of the city (yup,Tuty has become a city officially mrgreen ).
I went there with no motive @ all.. (d'oh ..who does neway , u ask me? :P )
Well.. there we were just randomly lallygagging ... The five+ storey building was home to many souvenir shops,corporate gift places,antiques,lifestyle and other brand show rooms,music shops,leather,mobiles and accessories,chat shops,and many others like normal malls..Well.. anyways back to the point...dawdling around DSF(tats the name of the mall) window shopping at a place called "lush",which did live up to its name exclaim on seeing some baby stuff it suddenly struck me that I could get something for my relatives(I never cared about family or showcased my love as much as I exhibited that among friends..So I bought some fancy stuff for my baby cousin,Johann... He's really cute and has an intolerably precious smile!!! Then I thought..if i buy something for the little one I should get something for the big one,Jeremy.. so I got some fancy Pooh the bear stuff for him..Then..I thought why not get everybody something for christmas..This is the first time I've done this..(I'm proud of you ,Gracy biggrin ) So I got stuff for my family.. They aren't all that lush or plush...but giving is the Christmas spirit and so I believe that me thinking of giving something to people who cared about me was a good start this christmas!! I got a few presents for my friends' birthdays that are nearing.
There was this Orange Shop (a corporate gift shop with 'orange' as the theme-walls,floor,wrappers n all) which was really good for getting corporate gifts and stuff... I purchased a few diyas there(corn flavoured ones shaped like corn too... )a gift for a really loving friend !! I also got some antique jewelry(2 pairs of ear-rings) from a shop called Sakyaa-juz for gulz...for another movie-freak jewel loving friend of mine... And some keychains ,studs and bracelets for other friends of mine from college..And a friendship band looking alike for sorna and me !!(plus a surprise)I picked up a few hindi dvds for my bro'.(rock on -one among them)Bet everybody's gonna be surprised @ what I'm gonna do!! Anywayz I dunno if I'm reaching out to anyone through this blog....but still... I wanna shout this out.... Giving is the true joy of living ! Thats what Christ jesus has taught us.. and thats what I believe is the true spirit of christmas... So how many u gave now ?? (Titan fast track tag - copied :D)
Wishing you all a very merry season !!biggrin, Gracy !


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed