I was born intelligent !

Question:what is 2 x 2 ?

Elementary school student : 4 (without thinking)

High school student : 4 ..I think

Grad school : (uses the scientific calculator ) maybe 4.000000

Post Grad : Writes a code snippet and tells that it may be around 4

Ph.D scholar : spends 6 months on thesis and finds a new programming language that's fit for solving such problems and then tells that ,the program says 4,but I have doubts even though I have debugged.

MORAL : We are born geniuses,Education ruins us !!


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed