The Thinker !

I am known among friends for being a thinker - thinker in the morning,thinker in the evening , thinker when the sun goes down ! Its not that I love to sit and pose as "The (abominable/highly intellectual) Thinker" , its part of what I am : A Dreamer (big time)
If you have noticed my profile description here in blogger:
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!"

These are the lyrics from one of moi favourite songs - Avril's.Fits me perfectly..!
I can solve problems and make good decisions independently,most of the times. I think creatively and critically too,.. when needed :P! Thats a little bit about my thinking pattern..
What was once thought can never be unthought. (Carl J. Friedrich) Thats the way life has to be...Recently I have progressed from being an extrovert to happily lead an ambivert's life: Maybe its the opposite of progress,God alone knows.. You can think : "how sick is that??" But I,for one am enjoying this life..Its my pals who often mention I'm not the same old self and something mystic has settled on me :D Lol.. Its probably becuse you get mature as ur days roll by,intaking paramount wisdom and knowledge from the factors on earth that you get in touch with !!
Thoughts have power; thoughts are energy. And you can make your world or break it by your own thinking.

I
f everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening. Wouldn't it?? :P

Sometimes when I get really moody ,I resort to penning down my thoughts in the form of short poems(as I like to call them) I'm NO poet ,but nevertheless its a vent..an exhaust cooler to my overheated brain... Most of these poems that come form my twisted (as in complicated:P ) mind are bits of stringed sentences, that none but the writer can understand (Cleverly camoflauged ! :) ).Like this one for instance that I wrote today in the wee hours of my noon class !


"There are a thousand thoughts in my head
That I dare not utter
For fear of a shatter (of hearts)
But it doesn't matter
..To whomsoever it may concern!
As long as the person's happy
I AM too.. And I've got others
to care about too.. "

I do sound like a sober melancholy poetess , don't I?? :( :P ,which actually I am not ! :)
Just that.. I was down in the dumps this day cos a person close to heart Blah blah blah &^*$^$* - I can't seem to find the right words.Anyways its all over now..I'm a happy bird once again !
Taking a break from the thinking chair ,until the next post ,yours , The thinker ! :)


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed