My Pensieve / "My Penseive"

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

A Pensieve is a stone receptacle used to store and review memories. Well..in my case its obviously a cyber receptacle ! Covered in mystic runes, a witch or wizard can extract their own or another person’s memories, store them in the Pensieve, and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes cluttered with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within, much like a magical form of real world virtual reality.
While I’m no witch ... this blog is my receptacle of the evergreen memories crammed into my complicated mind :P !! :P
These r both my good times and bad times in my nomadic life on earth!And for the record,Pensieve is something I caught on to from "Harry Potter" !

God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December.!

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
Welcome to my cyber-penseive !!


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed