Upside Down


My grades are down from A's to D's
I'm way behind in DSP

I've lost myself in fantasies
Where me and me together :P
I don't know why-I-I But thinking's all I do
I won't get by-I-I On mere imagination
Upside down !! Bouncing off the ceiling
Inside out stranger to this feeling
Right from my apparel..
..To the wordwar that befell

..to the scenario I just cant tell

..or the academic work that ended not so well

..to the secret tat I can never sell

4/10/08 has been everything but a swell

God, Plz lemme not well up or yell !! )


This was one bumpy day that has to go down in my pensieve as a very eventful one ,not exactly the funfilled kind I always hope for !
I wrote this music lyric-modified poem sorta thingy this day after having a rollercoaster ride ,enough action for a week !!
If you've been wondering about the grades part... its true : I'm in the bottom 10 list of the class in the stupidest ..most dumbest subject EVER on my Engineering syllabus - Yes Its Digital Signal Processing -DSP .To date I don't even know what that is all about .. Result : Marks in tests that i have never gotten before..I have soared down to the depths to reach such scores as 10%,22% and the like.. Who ever needs all this crap !! Who needs this anyway! As I continue cursing this,I accidentally stumbled upon THIS, when I was lookin for some audio editing software ( for adding effects to my vocal recordings :P ) http://www.findmysoft.com/software/dsp_effects/
Lol ... So DSP actually is used somewhere huh?!?!?! As if it wasn't :P
I gotta go back to college during moi study hols to write the improvement retests and score some decent number for the teacher to award me some internal marks!
Life today has gotten Upside down and topsy turvy , positively !!


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed