Lost pen pal

Have you ever lost someone near and dear to you?? Many of us have,but the connection may have been undone because of reasons such as mortality,feuds...and the like... Separations Suck!!

newema

Emma Wright and I had been friends for more than a year..We still are ! We were not the normal 'daily-meeting' ,or for that matter, the 'daily talking' sorta pals.. In fact, I have never met her in person,but We really knew each other in a different fashion.. We started writing to each other in 2003 (I presume) and from then I had experienced a "You've Got Mail" sorta happiness resulting from  my walk from the mailbox to my room with a happy heart and mail in hand ! Ah Those were the times... We wrote to each other on subjects ranging from our family,how things happen in our countries,movies we watch,to books we read, to the cultural events in our respective places, to what we were doing at that moment... The last I heard from her was Christmas of 2006.Her seasons greetings bore a cute picture of Pooh the bear. :) Emma's British(the nation I always wanted to go) and was into some sorta social service effort,and the last I heard.. She was seeing this guy Olly,whose arrival from France she was expecting( I could sense the pulse of excitement from her words!)That was the last I heard of her...! :( Even though I tried contacting her after that(some 2 or 3 letters) I haven't got a reply yet :(

Last month as I was rummaging through my treasure trove, I re-read her letters...("We'll write to each other forever" -she wrote) and for my Christmas wish this year,I can only wish of reconnecting with her ! (Believe me .. thats my only wish ,so far...) 

One month to go for X'mas !


Hit Counter

Free Web Counter


Happy Holidays !!


Your thoughts


ShoutMix chat widget

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
"Can't help if I space in a daze, My eyes tune out the other way, I may switch off and go in a daydream, In this head my thoughts are deep, But sometimes I can't even speak, Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in MY WORLD !!!" These lines are from my favourite punk rockstar's music. Fits perfectly !!! and hence the name !

Live Traffic Map

Live Page Popularity

Live Traffic Feed